Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day To Remember




Today is an incredible day. Truly an historic day. To be honest I don't agree with all President Obama believes in, but well, he is my president now and I am one of those persons who tries to make the best of things! I know he will do his best to make a difference, to effect change and help us be a better nation. I also believe that today is remarkable. Who would have thought that so soon after the great Emancipation Proclamation we as a country would elect a black president. To be honest I feel a great sense of pride to live in an age that we look past a persons skin. We will be watching this great inaguration today. I want my children to be able to look back and say I watched that. Today is truly a day to remember!

1 comment:

Everyday Sparkles said...

It was an amazing day! I agree that we are lucky to live in these days. Great post.