Sunday, August 31, 2008

A creative fit!

My niece came to spend the night with us this weekend. She is from California and a freshman at a local university. I love that I get to spend more time with her while she is in school. She went with me to a fabric store and she got hooked. She asked me to help her make this table runner. It really turned out so cute. I was surprised at how quickly it came together. Really not hard at all. Jessica is proud to say, she did the flowers! By "do the flowers" she means she cut them out. Well I must say she did a fine job. To tell you the truth I don't mind. I have not laughed so hard in such a long time. She is such a blast to be around. So this little table topper, which is a gift for her friend, is the end result of a fun sleepover with my niece.

2 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

very cute!

Sara said...

that is so cute. i love it. Jessica... college. HOlyCOW!