Monday, May 11, 2009

A Random Act of Kindness

Sandy came and played at my house! Some people would call this weeding and planting work; not Sandy. She is honestly my dearest friend here in Utah. She went way over and above to make my life easier. I was getting ready to have all my family over for Morgan's baptism. I was running around with my head cut off trying to get it all done. She just came over and did it! Now it still looks a bit sparse but it is still early spring here in the Beehive state. She added some transplants from her own garden as well as some babies that she grew from seed!



This is my front side yard! I used to have NOTHING!!! growing here. Well maybe some weeds. Sandy also played here! She is like Robin Hood of gardening. She weeds at the over worked and gives (talent and flowers to the crazy!) She weeded then added soil then planted all sorts of goodies! She did all this as a surprise to me. She knew I had family coming over and wanted the yard to look as good as possible. I can't wait to see what this will look like in another 4 weeks! I am thankful for a good friend like Sandy!

No comments: